Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Guess Who's Back, Back Again...

Hello friends!!

I'm so sorry for the lack of blog posts lately! Things have been hectic and crazy this month. I want to thank everyone who welcomed me back to school yesterday. I received so many hugs from my kiddos. It was awesome!! I had a wonderful trip, but I miss the class a whole lot!

Overall, our class got a great report from the substitute teacher while I was gone. It was so nice coming back and seeing that! I am so happy that I have such hard working students. I know that they have some excellent character because they were able to get their jobs done even when I wasn't here. The students also told me about how much they like the substitute, Mrs. Dodson, and how they did a ton of fun activities with her! Woo-hoo!

Don't forget that parent-teacher conferences are coming up. Please remember to return your slip that shows which day you would prefer to meet with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment